In 2018 we discovered NetGalley and went a little crazy. As a result; We have some goals for 2019.
It’s easy to say that I got in a little bit over my head this year in regard to NetGalley titles. When I first signed up, I didn’t think I would be approved for any titles, so I requested way too many. Due to that fact, I got pretty far behind on my titles and felt very guilty about that. So, I’m trying my hardest to catch up and clear my approved list. With that in mind, these are some of the goals I want to aim for in 2019.
– Request less books (like wayyyyyyy less).
– Get though approved titles at a faster/more consistent rate.
– Write full reviews of the majority of the titles and post them on the blog.
– Work on writing reviews immediately after finishing a title.
– Read at least 20 NetGalley titles in 2019.
My NetGalley goals are simple; don’t request more than you can read. Maybe if I repeat this to myself five thousand times; I’ll actually stick to it. But here are a few goals I hope I can stick to. At the time of writing this post I have SEVEN titles that I need to read and then review. Guess what I am going to do on my Winter break?
– Read at least one NetGalley title a month.
– Review at least half of them on the blog.
– Remember to post reviews on Amazon/Barnes & Noble too.
– Post more on social media (Twitter & Instagram) about the titles.
– Try to keep it around three titles (HA).
Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Bree & Tree
*Thank you NetGalley, for providing us with all the eARCs in exchange for honest reviews*
6 thoughts on “BLOGMAS DAY SEVEN: NetGalley Goals for 2019”
I joined Netgalley in the spring and ended up with the same problem! I never imagined that I would get approved for many. Now that I will be leaving the library I’ve been working at, I will have to change my status and I’m sure that will change my approvals. But yeah…I should’ve been pickier about what I requested!
It’s both a blessing and a curse!! Xx, tree