We found this tag on Ivy Reads the World, but if you know the original poster, please let us know!
1. Who was your First Book Crush?
BREE: Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure it was Cam Fisher from The Clique series.
TREE: Michael Moscovitz from The Princess Diaries.
2. What book would you want as your Valentine?
BREE: Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka. I was absolutely won over by this book!
TREE: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, I loved this book so much.
3. Candy Hearts or Chocolate??
BREE: Chocolate, duh. But only if it’s dark.
4. What Book would you gift your true love?
BREE: Uh, I don’t know about true love, but I gave my boyfriend Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat for Christmas (he really likes to cook).
TREE: It really depends who they turn out to be and what they like to read.
5. Favorite Rom-Com?
BREE: 27 Dresses, of course! I think it’s my most watched Rom-Com.
TREE: 10 Things I Hate About You!
6. What is the best Valentine’s gift you ever received? (or would want to receive)
BREE: Uh, one time my then-boyfriend showed up at my dorm with a pizza and a guitar. I gotta say, that pizza was pretty good.
7. What is your favorite (or least favorite) thing about Valentine’s day?
BREE: My favorite thing is access to all that candy. My least favorite is the commercialism of the holiday.
TREE: I won’t say my least favorite because I try not to be overly ~negative~ online. I guess my favorite is the all the candy.
xoxo, Bree & Tree