- Pick 8 books off your shelves (try to not pick just your favorites!)
- Arrange them into a random order (randomizers are good for this).
- In the order they are arranged, open them to a random page and write down the first name you see. Don’t mix up the names!
- In the last book, find the name of an animal/pet and write it down.
- Put the names in the right category.
- Tag people (spread the love) copy and paste these rules in your post, or write them out yourself.
The New Family
Sage from Geekerella
I think Sage would make a pretty good mom but, maybe in like 10 years though, and I would have the best frickin’ Halloween costumes.
Josh Templeton from The Hating Game
Initially, I thought that Josh would not be a good dad, but the more I thought about it, the more I changed my mind. I can see him being wrapped around his kids’ fingers.
Levi from Fangirl
Ahh. This hurts me. Levi is on my top 5 book boyfriends list, making this sooo wrong. I can see him being a really good older brother though, especially with little kids.
Peter K from Always and Forever, Lara Jean
Yes, this is slightly more realistic. Peter would be the stereotypical older jock brother that everyone in a teen movie has. Also, I would be great at bickering with him.
Babe Ruthless (Bliss Cavendar) from Whip It
Bliss is the badass, cool cousin that takes you to all hip underground coffee places when you visit her in Austin, Texas.
Mattie from Sadie
Um, she’s like 14 and missing (presumed dead). Probably not the healthiest of relationship foundations?
Zac from The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
I can totally see this! We would just hang out and eat food and watch Netflix all the time.
Waffles from Save the Date
Waffles the Beagle is such a cute dog. Oh my gosh. I would be honored to be his owner.
What does your fictional family look like?