So, if you couldn’t tell by the header, Words About Words officially turned 1 year old this month and we just wanted to thank all the people that have helped us get up and running. Whether you’ve been commenting on our posts, retweeting us on twitter, or just silently cheering us on, we’ve noticed you, and we appreciate all your support. So, to say thank you to y’all and to celebrate turning 1 (because who thought we would last this long?), we’re having a GIVEAWAY! Unfortunately, the main giveaway is US only. (We’re sorry. International shipping prices are abhorrent.) But we know we have followers from all over the world, so we’re hosting a International Book Depository giveaway as well.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter (or have a parent’s permission.)
- Please only enter one giveaway. You will be disqualified if you enter both.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter the giveaway.
- Must be comfortable sharing your address with us.
- Both giveaways will run from 09.04.19 at 12 AM to 09.25.19 at 11:59 PM PST. Winners will be notified by 09.30.19 and will have 24 hours to respond.
Main Giveaway Prize (US)
- A signed copy of Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- An ARC of Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- 2 Bookish Tote Bags
- A collection of bookish swag
Including, but not limited to, bookmarks, art prints, stickers, fake tattoos, pins, a mirror, and two signed book plates (Jenny Han & Cynthia Hand)
International Book Depository Giveaway
The winner will receive a book of their choice from Book Depository (up to $20 USD)!
[Book Depository must ship to your country to be eligible for this prize.]
Thanks so much for your continued support. Happy reading!
xoxo, Bree & Tree