Happy Blogmas y’all! As with last year, we cannot commit to posting everyday for the month of December, maybe one day… But, we have some fun posts planned for the next week and a half and hope you enjoy them! Happy holidays to all who celebrate something this month!
Here are both of our tentative TBRs for the month of December. We are both huge mood readers so we’ll see if either of us stick to this even a little bit. (This is why we rarely post specific TBR posts.)
Both of us:
Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan (We plan on reading this with Bree’s BF, Quinn)
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (I’ve been binging the audiobooks for my series reread.)
- Just One Day by Gayle Foreman
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black (I want to read it again, sue me.)
- And whatever ARCs I can squeeze in before the New Year.
I’m low key in a book slump right now, I blame my finals, but whatever. So I have a tiny TBR for the rest of the month
- Finish Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- At least one eARC that I have to review
xoxo, Bree & Tree