The Top Ten Tuesday tag is hosted by Jana, @ThatArtsyReader, and you can find the upcoming prompts here. This Tuesday’s prompt is Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree, and we’ve chosen to interpret that as “books we’d like to own.”
In the last couple of months I have cut way back on my book purchases, due to budgeting and the fact I have a lot of unread books collecting dust. Because of this, I have taken a page out of Tree’s playbook, and am only buying books I’ve already read. So for Christmas I have made a few requests, and here are the books I’m hoping to find under my tree this year! (And if that doesn’t happen, I’ll just buy them myself lol.)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black (Are you sensing a trend?)
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Muse of Nightmare by Laini Taylor (The edition matching my copy of Strange the Dreamer dropped in September.)
Just check out my Amazon Wishlist! In all seriousness I am kind of picky with the books I buy since I am limited by space. But, here are some I want to add to my collection one day. Tbh I would like to find a new room to add to my house for books under my tree!
- Six of Crows & Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (collectors editions)
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- After I Do, One True Loves, & Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
What books are on your list?
xoxo, Bree & Tree