How it is already 2020? Honestly, 2020 does not feel like a real year, but here we are! Last year we did our NetGalley goals as one of our Blogmas 2018 posts, if you want to check those out here. And you can check out our 2019 Bookish Resolutions post here! Anyways, here are some bookish resolutions we have for this
– Digitally catalog my library (so I stop buying duplicates of Meg Cabot’s books).
– Catch up on backlogged ARCs.
– Request fewer ARCs. (ha ha ha)
– Streamline my bookstagram photo process. (I’d like to set up a corner of my office for just photo-taking purposes.)
– Write full reviews more often (about 2-3 full length reviews per month)
– Read 80 books for my 2020 Goodreads goal.
– Read more books that I own.
– Buy fewer books and utilize my library more. (This was a 2019 goal that I mostly achieved, but I thought I would write it down just in case I backslide.)
– Continue reading books from my physical TBR
– Be mindful with the books I buy
– Read widely – meaning read more from authors of color, more books with diverse characters, read more genres, & more
– Meet my Goodreads goal of 75 books
– Continue to do reading challenges like my thriller post & my seven books in seven days challenge
– Be innovative with blog posts
– Do full reviews for more books that I read
Thanks for reading! What are some of your Bookish Resolutions for 2020?
xoxo, Bree & Tree