So, this isn’t actually a thing (not like ARC August is, at least) but we wanted to challenge (*cough* motivate) ourselves since we always feel like we’re behind on our ARC piles. Thus, we have decided to write TBRs for the ARCs we’d both like to finish this month! We are both terrible at sticking to our TBRs, but hopefully this will help us knock some books off our menacing piles.
Yeah, I should really list 6 books because when I saw Tree’s list, I went and requested a copy of Something to Talk About for myself. I might have a small impulse control issue…
- Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai
- Late to the Party by Kelly Quindlen
- This Is All Your Fault by Aminah Mae Safi
- The Mall by Megan McCafferty
- Lobizona by Romina Garber
I just need to get caught up on my NetGalley titles. I keep requesting them in moments of weakness and suddenly I have a bunch of them now…Time to try to catch up!
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- Chasing Lucky by Jean Bennett
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
If you make your own ARC April TBR, make sure to tag us so we can see your picks!
xoxo, Bree & Tree