So Tree found this new weekly tag that @LocalBeeHuntersNook stared, and since were up to posting 3 times a week right now (meaning we now have a Monday posting date), we thought we’d give it a try. Also, we’re terrible at sticking to our TBRs, but practice makes perfect right?
You can find more info and future prompts here! Since this week’s prompt is a free day, we decided to list the next 5 romances that we each want to read!
These are in no certain order because I am a huge mood reader, but these are the next 5 romances that I’d like to read (and also remove from my physical TBR).
- Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
- Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai
- A Taste of Sage by Yaffa S. Santos
- The Best Thing by Mariana Zapata
- Love At First Like by Hannah Orenstein
Ditto with being a mood reader. So who knows when I will get to all of these.
- It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
- Spoiler Alert: A Novel by Oliva Dade
- An Unconditional Freedom by Alyssa Cole (Loyal League book 3)
- Chasing Cassandra by Lisa Kleypas
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
What books are on your TBR?
xoxo, Bree & Tree