Fake dating seems to be everywhere these days and we aren’t mad about it! Here are some of our favorites! We’ve also included some books with more of a “fake dating twist” than straight up fake dating because we love a solid twist on a popular trope!
Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
– fake dates a reputable man to save his job working at a Beetle Foundation –
Act Like It by Lucy Parker
– fake date to soften his image, but also to get attention for their show –
If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane
– fake dates her coworker to show her ex she is over him since they all work together –
Prince on Paper by Alyssa Cole
– fakes an engagement to keep the attention away from his family –
Luck of the Draw by Kate Clayborn
– She owes him big time and agrees to be his fake fiancée so he can buy a property –
*tbh could do a whole post on this trope, but we’re just throwing this one here bc we love MZ.
What are some of your favorite fake dating books?
xoxo, Bree & Tree