We are doing a bunch of different romance recommendation-type posts for this week and we thought we needed to list all of our favorite LGBTQIA+ romances in one convenient place! We hope you find something new for your TBR. If we missed your favorite, leave the title for us in the comments!
Rosaline Palmer Takes the Cake by Alexis Hall [mini review on the way!]
– single mum Rosaline is finally doing something for herself and competes in a televised baking show –
Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly [mini review on the way!]
– two people enter a cooking show and find comfort (and love obviously) in each other –
Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
– chaotic disaster fakes dates a reputable man to save his job working at a Beetle Foundation –
Hello we cannot wait for the sequel!! Husband Material!!
A Lot Like Adiós by Alexis Daria
– second chance romance where he has to grovel and obey her dramatic whims –
Deliah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake
– that moment when you come back home and fall for your “evil” stepsister’s best friend –
Now, some YA recs
She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen
– Enemies to lovers & fake dating between a cheerleader and a basketball player –
You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson [review]
– absolute cinnamon role would love to get out of her middle-of-nowhere town, and decides the only way to do it is to win Prom Queen & the scholarship that goes with it –
Want more to add to your TBR? Check out this Buzzfeed list of upcoming LGBTQ+ romances.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Bree & Tree