Hello! We are doing Blogmas again! Whoo! We will be posting once a day until Christmas Day. We have a bunch of fun posts planned & we hope y’all enjoy them! Happy Blogmas!!
To start us off, we wanted to share our end of the year TBR here on the off chance that we will actually get to any of them!
Honestly, besides the end of the year scramble (AKA books I’m trying to cram in before the new year), my reading habits usually trend lower in December. Mostly likely because I am busy AF and have too much going on, but this year I don’t even feel the need to scramble! And that is because I’m currently sitting at 160 books read (which is also a nice round number)!! But, here are five books I wouldn’t mind knocking off my TBR this month anyways.
- The Art of Feefal by Linnea Kikuchi
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- Seeing Gender by Iris Gottlieb
- Ace by Angela Chen
- A Hard Day for a Hangover by Dayrnda Jones
Sigh. I had reading goals for this year! And some I met. A lot I didn’t. But one thing is for sure, my TBR has grown more than it really should have. I am writing this on December 5th so hopefully I will have read some of these by the time this post goes live!
- Astrid Parker Doesn’t Fail by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Romantic Agenda by Clarie Kann
- Kiss Her Once For Me by Alison Chocon
- Seasons of Love by Helena Greer
- In Which Margo Halifax Earns Her Shocking Reputation by Alexandra Vasti
xoxo, Bree & Tree
7 thoughts on “BLOGMAS DAY ONE: Announcement & End-of-Year TBRs”