Hello! We are once again doing our little Romance Week posts. We hope you enjoy all the romance-themed activity, and if you’re interested in previous years you can find them here!
We did a yearly favorites round-up for Blogmas 2022, but we thought it would be fun to do the same but for Romance Week. So here are our Top 5 Romance Reads from 2022! (Not ranked in any particular order, of course.)
Hahaha I read so many fewer romances than Tree last year, so this was only moderately hard for me. Mostly I would just like to mention I read many good Alexis Hall romances this year, I just don’t have space for all of them on this very short list…
- Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner (review)
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy & Sierra Simone (mini review)
Okay this was a fun idea in practice and THEN BECAME SO HARD TO CHOOSE. Also I had over five in my top reads of 2022 so if you read that post…just pretend for the next 30 seconds that you didn’t.
- Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn (see my very long review here)
- Take the Lead by Alexis Daria (review)
- Maggie Moves On by Lucy Score
- Bend Toward the Sun by Jen Devon (review)
- The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan (it’s always free y’all)
Thanks for reading! We didn’t tag anyone, but feel free to tag us, if you do it!
xoxo, Bree & Tree